Frequenz is a vibrant technology company developing groundbreaking artificial intelligence solutions that enable the rapid transition towards a decentralized world of energy. Our open source developer platform allows customers to accelerate their path towards 100% renewable energy. We’re helping companies rapidly transition from being passive electricity consumers to becoming fully self-sustaining prosumers, capable of leveraging various renewable energy assets. We empower them to take matters into their own hands as they pursue a better future for us all.
We’re passionate about making the impossible possible by rethinking out-dated processes and questioning the status quo, while turning the electric grid upside down. For us, the edge is the future, and our journey has only just begun. We’re looking for people ready to dive in head first, but be warned: it will be a hardcore ride where each day everyone tells you what we aim to achieve isn't possible. If this challenge doesn’t deter you, then you may be a good fit… after all, saving the planet is no easy feat!
Together with our clients, partners, early adopters, and innovators, we’re developing a global, leading-edge, open source, AI electricity platform. Join us - the planet needs your help!
- Arrange asset financing facilities for our customers and Frequenz for new renewable projects as well as inventories to support our longer-term growth ambitions.
- Lead all aspects of fundraising activities and manage lenders and their advisors.
- Analyze, own, and maintain complex financial models and report these to our investors, financing, and lending partners while preparing and presenting investment papers detailing new opportunities to the Investment Committee.
- Interacting with partners, investment banks, and advisors to source and review opportunities.
- Screen investment opportunities from a qualitative and quantitative perspective, conducting financial, and legal due diligence.
- Assist in the preparation of transaction contracts, reviewing and assisting negotiations of contractual terms.
- Participate actively and support in the budgeting and strategic planning processes around renewable asset deployments with the team.
- Prior work experience, ideally in a renewable focused transaction role, from an investment bank, project finance lender, fund manager, industrial or corporate finance team.
- An ability to understand risks, reach a balanced appraisal of probability and severity, and build workable risk mitigation strategies.
- Understanding of financial valuation theories coupled with core accounting and tax skills, and an ability to read financial statements confidently.
- You have completed your bachelor or master's degree in economics, business, business informatics, or business mathematics, with a focus on finance or in a numerate subject.
- Analytical and Excel financial modeling skills, including VBA.
- You work independently, think quantitatively and in a structured manner, and have very good conceptual skills.
- Continually develop knowledge and skills required for asset financing and have a natural passion for sustainable and alternative investments.
- The ability to produce high quality written and numerical output on a consistent basis, drawing on different sources and types of information.
- Experience in analyzing and implementing processes, project management, and organizational skills.
- Some understanding of sustainable frameworks and regulatory requirements is a plus.
At Frequenz you will experience…
- Making a difference towards our world’s sustainability.
- A competitive salary and participation in our virtual share program.
- Remote or hybrid work and flexible working hours.
- Custom hardware and software setup to fit your needs.
- International and diverse work environment.
- Exceptionally dedicated team that focuses on the big problems.
How To Apply