Frequenz is a vibrant technology company developing groundbreaking artificial intelligence solutions that enable the rapid transition towards a decentralized world of energy. Our open source developer platform allows customers to accelerate their path towards 100% renewable energy. We’re helping companies rapidly transition from being passive electricity consumers to becoming fully self-sustaining prosumers, capable of leveraging various renewable energy assets. We empower them to take matters into their own hands as they pursue a better future for us all.
We’re passionate about making the impossible possible by rethinking out-dated processes and questioning the status quo, while turning the electric grid upside down. For us, the edge is the future, and our journey has only just begun. We’re looking for people ready to dive in head first, but be warned: it will be a hardcore ride where each day everyone tells you what we aim to achieve isn't possible. If this challenge doesn’t deter you, then you may be a good fit… after all, saving the planet is no easy feat!
Together with our clients, partners, early adopters, and innovators, we’re developing a global, leading-edge, open source, AI electricity platform. Join us - the planet needs your help!
- Automation of cash management and incoming and outgoing invoicing processes.
- Management of open payments data from invoices, checking due dates, executing payments.
- Preparation of quarterly reports for our investors as well as monthly internal reports.
- Preparation of annual financial statements, annual tax returns, annual tax assessment notices, registrations in coordination with our external advisors & auditors.
- Management of monthly payroll and related processes with our payroll processor.
- Coordination and preparation of funding programs.
- Proactive engagement and passion in improving and implementing more efficient and automated processes from scratch.
- Ownership thinking and entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have completed your bachelor or master's degree in economics/business/business. informatics/business mathematics with a focus on finance.
- You have some work experience in finance, relevant internships or a successful PhD.
- You have a high IT affinity and very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- You work independently and in a structured manner and have very good analytical and conceptual skills as well as a strong numerical understanding.
- You have good English skills.
- You are driven by curiosity and first principle thinking.
At Frequenz you will experience…
- Making a difference towards our world’s sustainability.
- A competitive salary and participation in our virtual share program.
- Remote or hybrid work and flexible working hours.
- Custom hardware and software setup to fit your needs.
- International and diverse work environment.
- Exceptionally dedicated team with no-ego attitude that focuses on the big problems.
How To Apply