Technical Project Manager
Frequenz is a vibrant technology company developing groundbreaking artificial intelligence solutions that enable the rapid transition towards a decentralized world of energy. Our open source developer platform allows customers to accelerate their path towards 100% renewable energy. We’re helping companies rapidly transition from being passive electricity consumers to becoming fully self-sustaining prosumers, capable of leveraging various renewable energy assets. We empower them to take matters into their own hands as they pursue a better future for us all.
We’re passionate about making the impossible possible by rethinking out-dated processes and questioning the status quo, while turning the electric grid upside down. For us, the edge is the future, and our journey has only just begun. We’re looking for people ready to dive in head first, but be warned: it will be a hardcore ride where each day everyone tells you what we aim to achieve isn't possible. If this challenge doesn’t deter you, then you may be a good fit… after all, saving the planet is no easy feat!
Together with our clients, partners, early adopters, and innovators, we’re developing a global, leading-edge, open source, AI electricity platform. Join us - the planet needs your help!
- Manage and work with electricians to install site hardware for clients
- Set site installation priorities with stakeholders
- Coordinate with clients to schedule on-site appointments
- Schedule on-site inspections with electricians
- Develop on-site inspection protocols
- Create and distribute installation instructions for electricians
- Coordinate with developers for site maintenance and hardware tests
- Develop microgrid layout and solutions
- Research and test new hardware
- Work with logistics team members to order hardware in advance for upcoming installations
- Prototype hardware solutions before ordering mass produced items
- Participate or manage the assembly process of hardware kits into completed units
- Working knowledge of electricity and renewable energy systems
- Education or degree in technology, engineering, or science
- Or relevant work experience
- Experience coordinating between stakeholders
- Ability to build and lead a team
- Fluent in German
- Residency in Germany, ideally in Berlin
- Experience in managing electrical installations
- Experience with PV and/or battery installations
- Knowledge of VDE 4105/4110 guidelines
- Interest in renewable energy and/or artificial intelligence
- Intrinsically motivated to work towards a better future
At Frequenz you will experience…
- Making a difference towards our world’s sustainability.
- A competitive salary and participation in our virtual share program.
- Remote or hybrid work and flexible working hours.
- Custom hardware and software setup to fit your needs.
- International and diverse work environment.
- Exceptionally dedicated team with no-ego attitude that focuses on the big problems.
How To Apply
Do you want to help us change the world of energy? If yes, then submit your application and CV by filling out the form below or emailing us directly at .